IT Manager Benelux
As our businesses are increasingly reliant on technology, your role as IT manager is crucial to business continuity and success. You will be advising your stakeholders on IT/Digital solutions that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. You’ll be working closely with the organization to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget. You’ll be in charge of your project team and you ensure strong stakeholder management, everyone is doing the right thing at the right time. It is a highly varied job, and you’ll find opportunities to work alongside a wide range of activities. Benelux we provide healthcare professionals and patients with treatments and solutions that contribute to our mission to protect vulnerable lives. We constantly devise and develop solutions for healthcare institutions. In total there are more than 180 professionals in Belgium and the Netherlands. In the hospital care activity (Belux), our employees serve more than 7,500 hospitals and clinics every day and supply them with oxygen and other medical gases. In the Home Health Care Activity (Benelux), our employees deal with home care treatment of thousands of patients.
- Being the connection between IT and our businesses
- Advise objectively on where IT might make a difference to the business
- Planning the stages of the project, coordinating the project team
- Making sure there is a smooth change over from the old system to the new one
- Keeping management and clients updated on progress
- In charge of integrity and safety, risks, audits of all IT systems
- Manage portfolio of IT applications (eg. ERP, BI Tools, Business Applications)
- Perform Gap analysis and determine main development areas
- Monitor performance level of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels, make
recommendations for improvement
- Set up digital road map
- Act as a true IT change agent and IT Business Partner with key stakeholders in the
organisation in order to develop solutions for IT needs
- Manage the IT/Digital team
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or
in a related field, or equivalent experience)
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing ERP projects and rolling out
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems
administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Trouble shooter with good decision-making skills
- Sound project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to join our team we would like to hear from you.
As our business is operating in sectors all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits to our customers, our company and our employees. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
You can send your application with motivation to the HR department, Archimedeslaan 11, 8218 ME Lelystad, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition response to this advertisement is not appreciated.